The ability to understand the allocation of resources in any organization is very important as shown in Module 6: Week 6. This assignment will give you the opportunity to review a police department’s budget, identify discrepancies, and request clarification. It will also expose you to using a preformatted memorandum to communicate inquiries, another highly important skill.
You will analyze a police budget from in accordance with Chapter 12 of the Whisenand textbook. You will then write a memorandum requesting clarification on this budget, using the document template to guide the content and format. Your submission will:
· Be 1-2 pages in length,
· Use the current APA writing style guide and format the document in accordance with the assignment template,
· Not use a reference list section or in-text citations,
· Contain five honest, well-crafted questions listed in order of importance,
· Explain thoroughly what information is not understood,
· State why you believe the question is important,
· Use the appropriate tone addressing the recipient.
Complete only the bracketed information of the template using the current APA writing style. Do not change any font or paragraph settings in the template document. The template is single spaced and does not require additional resource references with in-text citation.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here